The 66k race is a partially signed track. Organisation will supply the track maps. Even the GPS is not really needed, participants can use it. The
66k track have mandatory checkpoints to follow. Once the participant arrives to the mandatory checkpoint must sign-in and sign-out in a piece of
paper she/he will find in the checkpoint. Anyone who doesn't know how to read and understand a map or don't know about orientation, should not register in this race.
66k REGISTRATION FEE: 350 €. (Price includes 10% VAT)
RACE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Route map.
- Bowl of soup in the Finish Point.
- Transfer from the Finish Point to your accommodation.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards, only bank transfer.
- Fill the form below with all the information requested.
- Once we receive your form, we will send you a confirmation e-mail telling that you've passed the selection process and our bank transfer details.
- Send funds drawn on our bank in Euros (EUR) -money sent by wire transfer must include transfer fees- and your registration procedure is completed.
- Now your name is in the main roster.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
- The race director reserves the right to refuse the entry to any racer.
In case a participant cancels the registration, the refund will be under the following terms:
Before 15.01.2023, 75% of the total registration fee will be refund.
Between 16.01.2023 and 24.01.2023, 50% of the total registration fee will be refund.
Between 25.01.2023 and 02.02.2023, 25% of the total registration fee will be refund.
After 02.02.2023, there will be no refund.
Entries are non-transferable to any other racer.
- In case that organization cancel the race before it begins, 100% of the registration fee will be refund to all participants.
- In case the organization cancel the race after it starts, there will be no refund.
The race may canceled after the start in case of severe conditions that make it extremely hazardous and/or impossible. Any other unexpected or circumstances may force the race director to cancel