66k, 10.-11 February 2023
Registration will be open next 15.11.2022
(will finish next 15.01.2023)
We believe that anyone who wants to take part in competitions like this without experience of winter hiking must also have common sense to seek out enough about the challenges of such a competition.
Competitors need to know their own limits and they need to be able to take care of themselves. This competition can be dangerous and competitors need to seriously consider whether they are physically and mentally prepared for a competition like this.
YOU MUST START AND FINISH WITH IT.
1. Fleece jacket.
2. Goretex or similar jacket.
3. Goretex or similar pants.
4. Extremly warm mittens.
5. Telephone with enough batteries. It must work when arrive to the Finish Point.
6. Headlamp with enough batteries. It must work when arrive to the Finish Point.
7. Rear red flashing lamp with enough batteries. It must work when arrive to the Finish Point.
8. Minimum four (4) reflective patches.
10. Helmet for fatbikers. Helmet must be worn at all times when you are on your fatbike.
* About Bateries. The most durable in cold temperatures we know are the lithium batteries.
IT'S UP TO YOU TO CARRY IT.
* Organisation will tell you, during the briefing, the weather report and how the track conditions are, so you can better choose your gear.
* Fuel: In Rovaniemi you can find "4-tahti bensiini" in the petrol station and maybe Primus fuel in sport shops.